Computer vision to digitize visual inspections along production line
Relimetrics is a full-stack computer vision and machine learning software used for quality audit, process control and predictive maintenance in Industry 4.0 applications.
The software digitizes visual inspections along the production line and uses this together with machine learning and data processing to optimize quality control in manufacturing and assembly. It inspects and monitors material shape, deformation and reliability of materials at every step of a production chain.
The technology is enabling customers to:
- Automate and digitize visual inspections
- Create full traceability of defects in all stages of production
- Optimize quality audit process
- Predict process drift issues early
- Enable feedback-loop into MES systems
The solution is hardware agnostic and is being used in several industries such as:
- Quality audit automation, components and assembly
- Process control optimization
- Components/Assembly inspection
- Create full traceability of defects
- Safety check for components and assembly
- Real-time structural monitoring
- Object recognition and counting
- Damage detection and evaluation
- Cut costs
- Improve Productivity
- Increase quality
The company is based in Mountain View, CA and has an office in Berlin, Germany.
Newfund Investor: Henri Deshays